ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About Me..

Hello world. This is my first of many blogs to come. I want to use this one to let you know a little bit about myself. I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old little girl named Taylor. She is my life. My new life I should say. I have been married to Kenny for 2 1/2 years...yes, you do the math! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with a little boy, to be named Jackson. We live in a perfect little town in sunny Florida. I want my blog to reflect my life as a stay at home mom, a wife, and that ever present struggle to keep some of the old me alive. Where did that old me go? I used to call my alter ego, taquilleana. Yes, that is a name! I heard it once, and never forgot it. Sometimes she likes to come out and have a good time. Well, not for the past 5 1/2 months, but I am sure she will be back. I miss her sometimes, and I know my husband sure does! I have alot to share, and can't wait to get blogging! I am controlling, protective of my family, a little neurotic,extremely sarcastic, cynical, outgoing in the right situation, love live music, being outdoors, love taking naps, hot showers, and my cat Bean. I feel pressure to look pretty. I hate my dad, love my step dad. I am an only child. ONLY ONE in the whole fam. No cousins nearby, nothing. I grew up with my parents friends as my friends. I hold my emotions in, then like to erupt like mount sarah every now and then. I know I am a little bit selfish, but am loyal as a dog. I feel guilty when I put my daughter in front of the tv to get a break sometimes. I am always on the hunt for the latest, greatest baby products out there, so I will definately be posting about the diferent things I try and learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment