ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I have got my baby doctor's appt. this morning. Didn't sleep too well. I guess that's because I had a 1 pound mini-man tap dancing in my stomach. I hope that I can get the dr. to use their ultrasound machine so I can get another picture of him. When I had my 20 week ultrasound, he had his back to us, so I got a good picture of his butt and man parts! But I want a profile or something. My dad's 50th birthday is coming up, and I had our son's name engraved on a picture frame to give him. He dosen't know the name yet. But I don't want to put a pic of his balls in it! O well, we'll see. Taylor slept straight through the night last night. She has been in her big girl toddler bed for about 3 weeks, and is adjusting nicely. The 1st week was hell. But after I had a meltdown, things started to turn around. Well, I am off to make breakfast....

No comments:

Post a Comment