ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc ss_blog_claim=78b6ef4a017503d00914fd8dee5544cc

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boobs Fall Down...

So. I am sitting in the bathtub with my (slightly possessed) 2 y/o daughter. I am 23 weeks pregnant with baby #2. All of a sudden, she looks at me and says, "aww." She makes a really sad face. "What's the matter baby?" I say. She looks at me and says, " your boobs." "What about my boobs?" I ask her.That's when she looks at me with sympathy and says, " they fall down, mama."

That's nice. YOU KNOCKED THEM DOWN!!!!!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. That is too, too funny!

    You might want to check out my new blog, Bloggers Connect

    http://bloggersconnect.blogspot.com/

    You can leave your blog link, check out other blogs , and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hillarious! Leave it to our little angels to make us feel good.

    ReplyDelete